RULES OF GAME
Last Updated on August 15, 2018
There is no purchase or payment required to enter or win the Game. The Game is void where prohibited or restricted by law or where bonding, registration, or other requirements would be required but have not been or where the methods of entry set forth below would be deemed consideration.
ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS APPLY.
● The Game is open to all individual persons who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry into the Game. In order to be eligible to receive any Prize(s) ("Prizes"), the information provided for the entrant’s account must be accurate and must identify the actual person who entered the Game.
● Employees, agents or contractors (collectively employees) of RTF and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Game, and all persons residing in the same households as employees, including but not limited to immediate family members are not eligible to win the Game while the employee is employed or engaged by RTF and for six months following the employee’s last day working with or for the Game.
● If an entrant is found to be ineligible, RTF may, at its option and sole discretion, choose not to award the Prize at all.
● RTF reserves the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility before, during, or after the Game.
● In order to be able to deliver the Prizes, RTF may need to contact the winner using the phone number provided during the registration process. If RTF is unable to contact the winner using that number, the winner may forfeit their Prize.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
● It is your responsibility to comply with the contest laws of your country/jurisdiction.
● You acknowledge that certain countries/jurisdictions have laws regarding contests that may prevent RTF from awarding you your Prizes. If you are a winner and this happens to be the case with your country/jurisdiction, you acknowledge that you may not be able to receive any Prize at all from RTF.
● By entering this Game, you acknowledge the risks, and understand that you may win, but not be able to receive a Prize.
When to play
Let the Game Begin! We will announce the Game times either:
● By posting within the App; and/or
● Sending notifications through the App.
Late to Join the Game?
If you log in after the answer period for the first question closes, then you will not be able to participate in the remainder of the Game, but watch the Game.
Please remember, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel Games at our sole discretion, without any limitations or restrictions.
How to enter and play
There is no purchase or payment required to enter or win the Game, just enter the contest by completing the steps below:
1. Download or open the App through the Apple Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
2. Registered User: If you are already a registered user with an RTF account, please log into your existing RTF account.
3. Unregistered User: If you do not already have a RTF account, sign up for a RTF account with a verified phone number and follow the rest of the steps.
4. We will send you a notification when the Game is about to begin.
5. You will have approximately ten (10) seconds to answer each question. If you get the answer right, you will move on to the next round. If you get the answer wrong, you are eliminated for the remainder of the Game.
6. Reward Dollar Prizes. If you get all the questions correct, you (and anyone else who wins) will split the Reward Dollar Prize. The Reward Dollars will be applied to your account to be used towards any ticket purchases.
7. Grand Prize Ticket Lottery. Everyone who gets all the questions correct is entered into our Grand Prize Ticket Lottery.
8. The winner of the Grand Prize Lottery will receive an email to select their Grand Prize Tickets and must make their selection no later than twenty-four (24) hours after the winner is announced. If you fail to make your selection, you may forfeit the Grand Prize Tickets.
For both the Reward Dollar Prize and the Grand Ticket Prize, winners may be contacted directly to receive their Prizes and will be subject to a confirmation of the winner’s eligibility to receive the Prizes, consistent with these Rules and Terms.
Disqualification & Forfeiture
In addition to any other grounds for disqualification from the Game or forfeiture of the Prizes or tickets otherwise set forth in these Rules or the Terms, you may be disqualified from playing the Game and/or may forfeit your Prize as follows:
● Each entrant can create only one account and may not combine or share accounts, either of which will result in disqualification.
● An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Game if he or she fails to comply with any provision of these Rules or the Terms, as determined in the sole discretion of RTF.
● RTF, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from a Game, refuse to award Prizes and require the return of any Prizes, or suspend, limit, or terminate your account if you engage in conduct RTF deems, in its sole discretion, to be improper, unfair, fraudulent or otherwise adverse to the operation of Game or in any way detrimental to other users.
● In addition to conduct in violation of the Terms, improper conduct includes, but is not limited to:
► Falsifying personal information, including payment information, required to claim a Prize;
► Violating eligible payment method terms, including the terms of any cash rewards payment card;
► Violating any of these Rules, using unauthorized methods such as unauthorized scripts or other automated means;
► Tampering with the administration of the Game or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs associated with the Game;
► Obtaining other entrant’s information and spamming other entrants; and any other form of abuse; or
► Otherwise violating these Rules.
● You acknowledge that the forfeiture and/or return of any Prize shall in no way prevent RTF from informing the relevant authorities, and/or pursuing criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
What Else You Should Know
● The Game will be conducted under the supervision of RTF.
● Decisions of RTF are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Game.
● In no event shall RTF be obligated to award any Prizes other than the Prize specified in these Rules.
● RTF does not guarantee that the Prize can be made available to the winner.
● The Prize is not assignable and not transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
● If the Prize is unable to be fulfilled to the winner due to any applicable law, rule or regulation, or if the winner cannot claim the Prize for any reason, then RTF reserves the right to not award the Prize at all.
● By entering the Game or accepting a Prize, you agree to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The winner shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of the Prize.
● Winners shall provide RTF with accurate information regarding their identity and country of residence.
● When applicable, the winner may be required to execute and return (and winning may be conditioned upon the winner executing and returning) to RTF, within ten (10) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release drafted by RTF to be eligible for the Prize. The winner may be required in RTF’s sole discretion to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the applicable Prize. Winner may also be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive a Prize.
● Unless prohibited by applicable law, your acceptance of a Prize constitutes your permission to use your name, submissions, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials in all media, in perpetuity, in any manner for publicity purposes; and constitutes your consent to disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties (including, without limitation, placing the winner’s name on a winner’s list). Entrant shall receive no compensation for the foregoing. Notwithstanding any rights of publicity, privacy or otherwise (whether or not statutory) anywhere in the world, your acceptance of a Prize constitutes your authorization to (i) have RTF (and its agents, consultants and employees) photograph, record, tape, film and otherwise visually and audio-visually record you, (ii) use, reproduce, disseminate, alter, edit, dub, modify, distort, add to, subtract from, process and otherwise exploit any results of such activity (including without limitation any manner in which such activity may be recorded or remembered or modified) or derivatives or extensions or imitations thereof in any manner that RTF sees fit, in any medium or technology known or hereinafter invented, throughout the universe in perpetuity, including without limitation for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever; and (iii) have relinquished any right that you may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
● Participation in the Game is at entrant’s own risk. RTF shall not be liable for:
► Failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner in connection with an entry;
► Entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind;
► Any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Game; ny technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from downloading the App or otherwise in connection with this Game; or
► Any warranty with respect to any Prize or any component thereof.
● RTF reserves the right to modify these Rules in any way or at any time. We encourage you to check back periodically to review these Rules for updates and modifications.
By entering the Game, you agree to and hereby do release and hold harmless RTF, its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives (the "Released Parties") from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability (collectively, "Claims") that may arise from your acceptance, possession and/or use of any Prize or your participation in this Game, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter, and indemnify each of the Released Parties from any damages arising therefrom.
Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Game may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Cancellation or Suspension
RTF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest. In the event of cancellation or suspension, RTF shall promptly post a notice on the RTF App to such effect.
This Game shall be governed by New York law, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. By participating in this Game, you agree that any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Game shall be determined by binding arbitration only in New York, NY, by and under the American Arbitration Association’s rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RTF may seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of these Rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
If you have any questions regarding these Rules please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.